Monday 21 October 2013

Task 1A Alteration...

Hello all.
So I have taken on some hints and tips from you lovely people and have shortened my profile somewhat (as yes it was even longer than it is now ha ha) and have added some personality to it to make it less formal.
I am still working on it by looking at a few others, as mine seems to be a lot more detailed than some and still a little longer, but I think I'd like to keep it detailed as it shows the progress an individual has gone through. Bethany Bullman has a very detailed profile which is informative and interesting. She's added what she has learned from her experiences which I also think is a great thing to add as it shows more value to your experience.
I've come to the understanding that this profile/CV is a way to sell yourself in a less formal way, so I believe it is important to be informative but to only add the really necessary stuff.
Please take a peek and any more tips would be appreciated as usual. If you think I don't need to alter anymore that would be good too. ha ha.

In the voice of Bruce Forsyth; 'Keeeeep Blogging'

No comments:

Post a Comment