Sunday 20 April 2014

Task 6A (trial survey)

So, referring to my last post (task 5D) I actually feel relief after reading Reader 6 for the depth and information it's given about the methodologies for the Inquiry. I'd thought, 'Hmmmm how could I possibly use observation for what I want to know?' "Different questions require different methods to answer them" (Punch, 1998 p.19)
I haven't come up with my official inquiry questions as yet, so it will be interesting to see which methods will seem the most appropriate and reliable.

I decided to do a Survey as a trial, seeing as I hope to give questionnaire's to trained dancers and possibly parents (if permitted.)

The survey questions have some meaning as they will hopefully prove the importance of my chosen Inquiry topic. So, in a way, it's a Qualitative approach as it's showing why I am doing the topic that I've chosen.
It could also be used as Quantitative to see how many people went to dance lessons purely because of a weakness and what percentage of the participants were influenced by friends, parents or purely their own choice.

Please could you take just 5 minutes of your time to participate in the survey. There are only 3 questions which require either a simple answer or a small description.
Thank you!!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VYV9H7J


'Keeeeeeeep Blogging!'

No comments:

Post a Comment