Friday 21 November 2014

Useful link for Analysing Qualititative Data...

Hi guys

Well, time is really passing by. Hope all is going well with everybody. For me it's nearing the end of my research part and on to my analysis.

What I've found helpful is this link:
http://www.slideshare.net/tilahunigatu/qualitative-data-analysis-11895136
It explains qualitative data and give ideas and tips for analyzing.
Slide 16 onwards have been very helpful. It's a bit like 'Analyzing qualitative data for Dummies' or something. It's very clear.

Good luck everyone!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this Kimberly - this will be really helpful to analyse my interview data :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! So useful. Really cleared things up for me too. After watching this I felt inspired and managed to type 2000 in notes that I wrote up yesterday into meaningful writing. I'd already typed 1000s as appendices whilst I was researching and collecting data etc but this really helped with the actually writing up of the inquiry.

    Hope things are going well for you?

    Take care

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kimberley - this made me look up a source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X7VuQxPfpk Bryman - - for qualititative - also IWBL Libguide has sources - and just did new slideshare M2 up on my blog - good to see you working through questions. Can people also share this with Megan Lewis via her blog?

    ReplyDelete